Horror Tips for those that love to scream
• Don’t wait for the scares to happen just CUT your way through to the front of the screams and purchase an Express Line Pass.
• Hell is waiting. Get through hells gate early. Some sins are forgiven
• No Halloween masks or covering of your face is allowed.
• Why do cemeteries have large fences? Because people are dying to get in so purchase your tickets early.
• No Food, or drink bottles are allowed beyond hells gate. It will burn if you do.
• No recording equipment or cameras, mobile phones with cameras will be allowed within the scare mazes. If caught your SOUL will be ours.
• No touching or mistreating of the scare characters within the scream park or within the haunted mazes. If you do you may lose your hand.
• Beat the crowds beat the traffic by arriving early.
• We recommend you arrive at before 6:00pm. Hells gates will open 6pm sharp.
• This event WILL sell out!,
• ALL PRE TICKET SALES RECEIPTS MUST BE KEPT for proof of purchase to get Entry barcoded ticket. Pre ticket sale purchase holders are to go to the pre purchased ticket counter.
• Tickets can be purchased at the entrance
• Feel like driving – limited paid parking at site.
• Once inside the Scream Park through hells gates, make your way throw the old trees and start your terror adventure. The first scream you make could be your last.
• Feeling Hungry? walk along to the entertainment area for food and drinks or just bite your friends.